In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Nidoking in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Nidoking.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Nidoking - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Nidoking
It is a dual-type Pokemon which is an evolution of Nidorino. Its final form is Nidoran male and is a result of breeding between a Ditto and Nidoran male. It is large and bipedal. It is purple with spiny ears. Also there is a long horn of its forehead that is has venom and ridge of spines running through its backs. It has gray plates on its chest and similar spine on its elbows. Its tail is long and powerful.
Did you know?
- Its tail is powerful enough to dismantle a metal transmission tower hence it easily breaks apart its enemies and prey.
- It also swings it around to keep its foes at bay and intimidate them to give up the fight and walk away.
- It utilizes its build and body coverings to attack its opponents viciously and does not stop until it has won the battle.
- When provoked, it goes on a rampage which is impossible to contain and would have to be let go by its trainers or arrange for it to battle other Pokemon.
- It is categorized in the drill Pokemon category and Ground Pokémon category together with Nidoqueen. But while Nidoqueen cannot be bred, it can be bred.