In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Clefairy in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Clefairy.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Clefairy - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Clefairy
It evolves from Cleffa and is in the Fairy-type category of Pokémon. It is bipedal and pink in color. Its shape resembles a star with arms having two claws and a thumb while feet have one toe with one toenail. There is also curled fur on the top of its head.
Did you know?
- It was originally slated to be Ash’s main Pokémon in the anime series and manga.
- It does not show itself to humans very often and resides in the mountains most of the time.
- It floats on the basis of having stores moonlight in its wings.
- The anime suggests that Clefairy is an extraterrestrial Pokemon which is why the moonlight floating mechanism can be given a pass.
- It comes out to play during the night since they are highly sought after due to the likeliness of a good pet.
Clefairy dancing a night is thought to give people who encounter them good luck. They live in the mountains in groups and build nests where they sleep together during the day in order to prevent themselves from encountering humans who seek to pet them. They are not fighting Pokemon and cannot be used in battles.