In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Oswald The Lucky Rabbit in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
How to Draw Oswald The Lucky Rabbit
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Oswald The Lucky Rabbit.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Oswald The Lucky Rabbit - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about OSWALD THE LUCKY RABBIT from Disney
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was created by Walt Disney and first appeared in 1927.
- He is a black rabbit with a white face and dark green short pants.
- His associates are sons Floyd and Lloyd, girlfriend Ortensia/Sadie the cat, and ex-girlfriend Fanny.
- Walt Disney then created Mickey Mouse and became busy making cartoons of him.
- Walter Lantz then became delegated for responsibility of making cartoons of Oswald.
- He makes appearances at theme parks as a greeter and on their merchandise.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.