In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Pidgeot in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Pidgeot.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Pidgeot - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Pidgeot
It is a flying-type Pokémon. It evolves from Pidgeotto and is the final form of Pidgey. It also can mega evolve to a Mega Pidgeot. It has large wings and sharp talons and a short hooked beak. Its body is mostly brown and has creamy undersides. It has a longer crest on its head than its counterparts. The Mega Pidgeot has a larger body and broader wings. Its wings are large and has increased wing power.
Did you know?
- Its wings can create windstorms and in the case of the Mega Pidgeot, its wing power is capable of destroying big trees.
- Spreading its wings makes it look large and intimidates its opponents easily.
- Despite its large build, it is capable of flying at high speeds, sometimes faster than the speed of sound.
- It preys of Magikarp and hunts it from greater heights.
- It is a beloved choice of Pokémon for training by most skilled trainers due to its elegant build.
It resides in thick forests and bushes. It also makes use of its large talons which when flying at great heights can come down and easily swoop its prey from the ground and carry it to its nest.