In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Pidgeotto in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Pidgeotto.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Pidgeotto - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Pidgeotto
It evolves from Pidgey to Pidgeot. It is an avian Pokémon which has bodily traits similar to birds. It has brown feathers and creamy face, underside and wings. It has a pink crest on its head and a tail that has red and yellow feathers. It has pink legs and feet which have two toes forward and one toe backward, each with sharp talons that are used to grasp the prey in quick succession and fly away with it. They also dismantle a prey by stabbing it.
Did you know?
- Its talons grasp prey easily and can carry prey over long distances back to its nest.
- It prefers to prey on Exeggcute, Caterpie and Magikarp.
- They are able to great sight and can seek out prey from greater vantage points in the air and can swiftly descend upon them capturing them and flying away.
- Protects its territory very fiercely by flying around checking for intruders and prey.
- It builds its nest at the center of its territory and can claim territory of over six miles radius.
It can be found mostly in forests and grasslands. It originally has Gust and Feather Dance as its signature moves.