In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Pidgey in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Pidgey.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Pidgey - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Pidgey
It is classified under the flying-type Pokémon. It evolves from the Pidgetto into the Pidgeot. It is small and resembles a bird. It is brown and has a face, underside and feathers that are cream. It has a beak and brown tail as well as a crest on its head.
Did you know?
- It can fly but depends on its bulkiness. Some can fly better and swifter than others due to this specific characteristic.
- It is the easiest Pokémon to capture as it is gentler and can be ideal for beginner trainers.
- Its skill is to flap its wings repeatedly to kick up dust and blind opponents and be able to gain an advantage in battles. But it is not a fan of fighting.
- It cannot get lost easily as it has sense of direction where it can easily trace routes through the forest back to its nest.
- It has the Feather Dust and gust as it signature move. It scares its opponent away rather than battle it.
Additionally, it can be located in forest and woody places. It can also be found in the air as it is seen in the anime flying in packs.