In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Pinkie Pie in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Pinkie Pie.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Pinkie Pie - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about PINKIE PIE
Pinkie Pie is a member of the My Little Pony casting group from a retail franchise of toy animals that are modeled after a small equestrian species. The characters were designed in 1981 by Bonnie Zacherle, an American illustrator. The manufacturing company Hasbro, began displaying her patented products in retail businesses. The trend was extended into the media on a television animated series.
Did you know?
- The pony has a female donkey friend named Matilda.
- This character has a male friend named Cranky Doodle Donkey.
- The pony has a mule baker named Mulia Mild.
- She has a female pony friend named Applejack.
- This character has a female unicorn friend named Rarity.
- Pinkie Pie has a female unicorn-pegasus friend named Princess Luna.
- She has a female pegasus friend named Rainbow Dash.
- This character has a female pony companion named Applejack.
She has a minor enemy young female buffalo named Little Strongheart, a moderate enemy adult male buffalo named Chief Thunderhoove, and a major enemy chimera named Discord. The portrayal of Pinkie Pie with the other story characters, is to show how humans can overcome common obstacles in life every day. This character has a pet alligator named Gummy. She makes more of herself and they are herded by a pet dog named Winona. Many of the other creatures that are met on the pony’s adventures, have real historical names, such as Mulia Mild from the culinary culture of Julia Child.