In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Applejack From My Little Pony in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Applejack From My Little Pony.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Applejack From My Little Pony - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about Applejack from My Little Pony
Applejack is a character that appears in the 2010 series “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”. She is Apple Bloom’s older sister and sister to Big McIntosh and part of the six “Elements of Harmony”, representing Honesty. Like Pinkie Pie, she is an earth pony and uses her strength and integrity to farm apples at Sweet Apple Acres. Her friends can always depend on her to do what’s right and help them when they need it.
Did you know?
- Applejack is only one of two ponies who were part of the original 1980s “My Little Pony” series.
- Although all the ponies have nicknames, Applejack is the only one to receive one related to alcohol: Apple Teeny.
- Applejack’s pet is Winona, a loyal farm dog that helps her out however she can.
- A signature part of Applejack’s costume is her brown cowboy hat, although it rarely comes with her figures.
- Applejack is incredibly strong due to her long years of working on the farm.
- Her cutie mark refers to the fact that she knows she belongs with her apples at home.
Applejack the Cowgirl: Although none of the ponies are stereotypes, Applejack might come the closest, being a southern tomboy who loves to help others out. She rarely likes to dress “fancy” or “girly” and would rather spend a day building a barn.