In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Porygon in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Porygon.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Porygon - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Porygon
Porygon is another of those extremely bizarre and mysterious Pokémon. Some even class it as a hologram or some kind of graphic which has mutated into a living creature. And they’re right. This Pokémon was artificially created from a graphic programme!They are genderless and exist under the mineral egg group.
Did you know?
- Porygons have no need to find themselves a mate for breeding.
- One signature move of Porygon is Conversion. This allows it to transform its challenger into one of its own
- Their other signature move is Conversion 2 which allows them to become immune to the last attack made on them
- Porygon can change colour for camouflage and it can also change its skin pattern to mimic others
- It has been discovered to be able to detach its head, legs and tail from its torso and easily put itself back together again
Porygon was sadly never majorly shown on the anime series outside of Japan as the episode featured a mass explosion causing seizures. That said, its evolved form, Porygon 2, does make appearances along with the original Porygon. It is a very non-aggressive Pokémon but highly advanced in its strange abilities