In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Rafiki From The Lion King in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Rafiki From The Lion King.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Rafiki From The Lion King - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about RAFIKI from The Lion King
Rafiki is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the 1994 film The Lion King.
- He is a large colorful monkey who holds a staff, and his name means “friend” in the Swahili language.
- The role in the movie is as a doctor for the lion king.
- The role in the movie The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride, involves him with political affairs.
- The role in the movie The Lion King 1½, is as a teacher of philosophy.
- In the musical, the monkey is a female narrator. He also runs fabled skits in the television series and is seen in the video game.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.