In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Pinky And The Brain in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Pinky And The Brain.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Pinky And The Brain - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about PINKY AND THE BRAIN
Pinky and the Brain is an American animated television series presented by Steven Spielberg and Warner Bros. Animation. The show stemmed from the 1993 series Animaniacs, and it was the first cartoon to be released with the Dolby Surround audio feature in 1995. Later, a sequel series began in 1998 called “Steven Spielberg Presents Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain.”
Did you know?
- The main characters in this cartoon are genetically modified experimental rodents that live in a research facility cage of Acme Labs.
- The perpetual plot premise and famous phrase of the show, is with the main character saying “Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?” and the other main character saying “The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!”
- Pinky is a tall and thin albino mouse with blue eyes and behaves in a silly manner.
- The Brain is a short albino mouse with pink eyes and has a sinister personality.
- They gathered a following from Internet outreach, inspiring the creation of CDs, VHSs, DVDs, comics, video games, and general merchandise.
The show won 6 Emmy and Annie Awards, and it won the PRISM Award for an anti-smoking message in which there was an episode where Brain succumbed to smoke by a tobacco company. The dictionary has acquired the term “narf” inspired by the show. Other references to the show were made in a movie, television, novels, video games, and the internet.