In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Scaredy Squirrel in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Scaredy Squirrel.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Scaredy Squirrel - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about Scaredy Squirrel
Scaredy Squirrel is a 2011 television series based around Scaredy, a squirrel who has an urge to keep things clean and a fear of everything, and Dave, his Skunk friend who is messy and laid-back. The show follows their adventures in “Balsa City”, and especially at the “Stash n’ Hoard” Supermarket that Scaredy and Dave both work at. Some of their other friends include a plant named Richard, and Sally, a trout with a crush on Scaredy. The series is very loosely based on a series of books by Melanie Watt.
Did you know?
- The characters in the show have similarities to the cast of SpongeBob Squarepants.
- Paddy is Scaredy’s opposite and constantly causing trouble for Scaredy.
- The second season of the show isn’t available anywhere in the United States – It was only played briefly on television.
- Melanie Watt’s original book series was based around Scaredy facing his fears and growing, while the television series is more similar to a sitcom.
- Dave often rides the fire trunk ride in front of the store and has named it “Bertha”.
Scaredy Squirrel tries his hardest at what he does, but often is held back by a need to keep things orderly. However, he often finds his own way to do things just the way he likes, being confident despite his strange quirks.