In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Snorlax in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Snorlax.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Snorlax - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Snorlax
Snorlax is a huge Pokémon that resembles a large teddy bear has a dark blue skin color with a cream-colored underside, feet and face. It has two large hands with claws and hind feet.
Did you know?
- It looks like a huge bear, so its design and characteristics are largely drawn from hibernating bears particularly the feeding and napping habits it is so fond of.
- Its stomach allows it to each even rotten foods without any consequences of illnesses.
- Its stocky body is its hidden talent and can be intimidating to its opponents during battles. It can destroy a team of opponents easily without a sweat.’
- It is a non-evolver Pokémon character in both the games and the anime series.
- Due to its lazy nature its weakness is fighting as it cannot muster the art of combat rather it uses its imposing figure to fend off opponents.
- It is an evolved species of the Munchlax.
- It can be awoken using a Poke flute or Pokegear, then can be caught and trained.
- Children can bounce off its stocky stomach and small Pokémon alike.
They are mainly located in snowy mountains and rain forests, anywhere the conditions are cold.