In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Vaporeon in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Vaporeon.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Vaporeon - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Vaporeon
It looks like a very big lizard like creature with a rough around its neck and has a ridge running through its back way down to its tailfin. It has adapted to living both on land and in water. It has adapted to life in the aquatic with the development of gills and the camouflage technique of melting into water since it can mimic the molecular composition of water.
Did you know?
- The Vaporeon tails is split making it similar to the mermaid tails. This leads to the suggestion that they were originally mermaids.
- It is also an evolved Eevee so it can be classified under the Eevee family. It is as a result of using the Water stone to evolve.
- Its weaknesses are fellow Eevee evolution members such as Jolteon and Flareon.
- It camouflages when it is swimming and looks like clear water. Almost invisible to the human eye.
- If it vibrates its fins, it is said that it summons rain and it will start raining after a few hours. Either it summons it or can sense the changes in the atmosphere indicating that rain is about to come.
It resides mostly in urban areas with humans.