In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Spearow in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Spearow.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Spearow - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Spearow
It is an avian Pokémon and can also be classified under the flying type Pokémon. It is brown and has dark brown eyes and a short hooked beak. It has wings that are pinkish and its light pink feet have two toes in front and one in the back.
Did you know?
- Its loud shrieks are heard from a long distance about a kilometer away. This is used to warn its counterparts of impending danger and asks them to start flying away.
- It can only see black and white colors.
- They band into large flocks and battle their enemies or chase them away.
- It can fly but it cannot fly to greater heights and has to flap its wings frequently to move faster.
- It is a wild Pokémon that attacks those who threaten its territory be it humans or other Pokémon.
Its main meal is insects which it plucks them from the ground and trees using its beak or flap its wings to flush them out from grass. It darts about in high speeds and can defeat an enemy using the mirror move where it can appear behind the foe and pluck it with its beak.