In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Tangela in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Tangela.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Tangela - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Tangela
Tangela is a small, grass Pokémon covered in a tangled mesh of blue vines. The vines that cover it are so thick that only its eyes can be seen peering out. This Pokémon can be found in grassy plains. As a form of protection, Tangela’s vines will constantly quiver and sway in such a way to deter any herbivores from mistaking it for a shrub or small plant.
Did you know?
- Tangela’s vines can snap off painlessly if caught and tugged by a predator or challenger allowing it to escape
- Tangela will tangle anyone and anything in its thick, blue vines that gets too close to it or is considered a challenger
- If a a Tangela knows Ancient Power it will eventually evolve into a Tangrowth
- Tangela’s vines are covered in tiny fine hairs. These give it its rounded shape and also work as sensors
- Nobody has yet found out what this Pokémon looks like under its blue vines
Tangela is a very mysterious Pokémon with an unknown true identity. Its powerful vines have the ability to stun its opponents, some even more than twice its size.