In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Aerodactyl in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Aerodactyl.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Aerodactyl - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Aerodactyl
The fearsome looking pterodactyl Pokémon Aerodactyl was thought to have been extinct by everyone until some have been discovered living in deep underground caves awaiting prey. Aerodactyle was resurrected from the fossil called Dark Amber and is the largest resurrected fossil Pokémon to date. It captures prey in its talons and keeps an extremely strong grip on it until it returns to its home.
Did you know?
- Originally Aerodactyl was thought to be strictly carnivorous, but it has been seen enjoying a pile of fruit making it clearly omnivorous
- Aerodactyle is extremely ferocious and is said to be capable of ripping human bodies to pieces
- Aerodactyl prefer to nest high in the mountains where it gets seclusion and peace from other beings
- When Aerodactyl Mega Evolves it begins to turn to hard stone. Almost what it originally came from as a fossil except this time it survives with extreme strength
- It is said that the reason Mega Aerodactyl is so vicious and violent in comparison is that the high levels of power cause it terrible pains which anger it
Aerodactyl is a merciless Pokémon with a large appetite and a short temper; however it is still not immune to some common things. The lullaby of Jigglypuff for example…