In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Angelina Ballerina in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Angelina Ballerina.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Angelina Ballerina - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about Angelina Ballerina
Angelina Ballerina is a character from a popular series of children books, TV shows and a live ballet show. Although the series focuses on many stories, Angelina is the main character. She is a mouse who has big dreams of being a ballet star and works hard to get there. Although she is feisty, she cares about her friends more than just being the star of the show. Angelina is optimistic about her future, but especially about life, always having something energetic and happy to say.
Did you know?
- Angelina Ballerina goes to Camembert Academy, likely named after a type of cheese.
- Polly, Angelina’s younger sister, also wants to go into ballet and often tries to copy her sister.
- In the animated series, the famous Judi Dench voices Angelina’s teacher, Miss Lilly.
- Angelina lives in a place that is very similar to England in the 1920s.
- Some ballet schools have started teaching Angelina Ballerina themed classes to attract younger children.
Angelina Ballerina tries to dress the part of a ballerina, often seen wearing a pink tutu and leotard with a red rose on the side, dancing shoes, and a matching pink bow. She usually hangs out with the other mice at her school.