In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Vinny Griffin From Family Guy in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Vinny Griffin From Family Guy.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Vinny Griffin From Family Guy - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about Vinny Griffin from Family Guy
Vinny Griffin is a talking brown dog that appears in the series Family Guy. The series started in 1998 as an adult animated sitcom, featuring cut-away sight gags and a range of unique characters. Vinny was bought by the Griffin family after Brian was killed off in the episode “Life of Brian”. Although the family thought they would never get another dog, Peter Griffin fell in love with Vinny after finding out he could talk like Brian could.
Did you know?
- After Brian dies, Vinny appears in his place in the opening theme song.
- Vinny claims to be a “Pussy Hound”, who is somehow 1/16th cat.
- Although Stewie and Brian were great friends, Stewie eventually comes to accept Vinny as the family’s new pet when it seems like they were brought together by fate.
- Eventually, Stewie tricks his past self through time travel to make it so Brian never died, and Vinny was never bought.
- Although it was removed from the show, some fans are trying to get Vinny to return to the show.
Vinny is voiced by Tony Sirico, who is known for his role on the show “The Sopranos”. Because of this, he shows many similarities to an Itallian mobster, including offering to steal an iPhone instead of fetching a stick.