In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Baby Bugs Bunny in 9 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Baby Bugs Bunny.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Baby Bugs Bunny - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about Baby Bugs Bunny from Baby Looney Tunes
Bugs Bunny first appeared in the “Looney Tunes” episode “A Wild Hare” in 1940. Since then, he has become recognized worldwide as an animation icon and adapted into many different television shows and movies. In 2002, a baby version of Bugs was featured in “Baby Looney Tunes”, where baby versions of the Looney Tunes went on adventures while being taken care of by “Granny”. Baby Bugs still shows many characteristics of the older Bugs Bunny.
Did you know?
- It seems as though Baby Bugs is the oldest of all the baby Looney Tunes, and takes a leadership role.
- “Bugs” used to be a slang word for “Crazy. Therefore, Bugs is a “Crazy Bunny”.
- As a main character, Baby Bugs appears in every episode of “Baby Looney Tunes”.
- In a Halloween episode, Baby Bugs dresses in a Yosemite Sam costume.
- Bugs sometimes fights with Baby Lola and Baby Daffy when they want to be the leaders.
Baby Bugs has many similarities to Bugs Bunny, as he is a younger version. He is short and slightly chubby, with grey fur, big eyes and long ears. Unlike Bugs, Baby Bugs wears a diaper and sometimes sucks his thumb.