In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Bolt in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Bolt.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Bolt - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about BOLT from Disney
Bolt is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character is a small white dog actor featured in a 2008 animated movie called Bolt.
- His voice is by John Travolta and his caretaker is by Miley Cyrus.
- Bolt’s friends are Penny the human, Penny’s mother, Mittens the cat, and Rhino the hamster.
- He believes that the plot of his on-set life is real, so he thinks that he can really use super powers.
- Nominated for awards by: Academy, Annie, Critics, Chicago, Globe, America, Satellite, Kid’s Choice.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.