In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Chip And Dale in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Chip And Dale.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Chip And Dale - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about CHIP AND DALE from Disney
Chip and Dale is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- These characters were first released in 1943 and their alias is Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers.
- This comedic duo is happy male chipmunks with English voices.
- They were inspired by published English cabinet maker and interior decorator Thomas Chippendale.
- Their enemies are Donald Duck and his pet dog Pluto.
- Chip has 1 upper tooth, a small black nose, smooth hair, and is the smart planner.
Dale has 2 upper teeth, a very big red nose, ruffled hair, and is the silly follower.The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.