In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Clefable in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Clefable.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Clefable - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Clefable
It is an evolution of Clefairy when exposed to Moon Stone and it is the final form of Cleffa and is a Normal-type Pokemon as well as the category of fairy type Pokemon. It is tall and pink resembling a star shape. It has long pointed ears, oval eyes and curled fur on its forehead.
Did you know?
- It is rare because it does not like to reveal itself to humans. It can also their presence and flee after they spot a human coming their way.
- Its ears can hear even the tiniest sounds from half a mile away.
- It lives in mountain areas where it is quiet and is protected from the discovery by humans and other creatures.
- It appears to be floating on water and flying thanks to its small wings and gait.
- It was originally named Ariala during the developmental phases before the games were out but it all worked out in the end.
- It shares the categories of Fairy together with Snubbull and Granbull.
- It shares the similarities of fairies and pixies.
Clefable is also said to have the same weight as Ethan which is in common with Greninja, Gurdurr and Latias