In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Darkwing Duck in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Darkwing Duck.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Darkwing Duck - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about DARKWING DUCK from Disney
Darkwing Duck is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was inspired from various comic superheroes, mostly from Batman.
- He was first aired in 1991 on The Disney Afternoon and ABC channels.
- His secret identity name is Drake Mallard, a mild person, and has a partner in crime named McQuack.
- This show is a variation of the DuckTales cartoon, and is 22 minutes long.
- Since then, there have been VHS, DVD, video games, comics, and film.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.