In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Dodger From Oliver And Company in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Dodger From Oliver And Company.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Dodger From Oliver And Company - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about DODGER from Disney
Dodger is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This canine character was made popular from the 1988 animated movie called Oliver & Company.
- Dodger, a casual leader of dogs that belong to a human thief named Fagin, is white with brown spots.
- The main character in this movie is Oliver, inspired by the story Oliver Twist.
- Dodger, wearing a red scarf and sunglasses, is Oliver’s best friend, and boyfriend to Rita.
- The voices involve an all-star cast, and the characters were sold as toys by McDonald’s.
- The movie had a soundtrack and was elected for awards by: Golden Globe, Young Artist, Golden Reel.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.