In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Duck Dodgers in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Duck Dodgers.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Duck Dodgers - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about DUCK DODGERS
Duck Dodgers is a member of the Duck Dodgers casting group from the animated television series. The characters began being released during 1953 and were produced by the Warner Bros. studio. He is an alias of the famous animated star Daffy Duck playing the role of a cosmic hero in a future setting. Dodger’s first appearance was in a cartoon short called Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century, which was a parody on the popular live action series, called Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.
Did you know?
- This character usually wears a green skull cap with an antenna, and a green shirt with long sleeves.
- His full name is Duck Edgar Dumas Aloysius Eoghain Dodgers, directed by Chuck Jones.
- The original plot involved operating his rocket in search of Planet X.
- His partner is often Porky Pig and sometimes his enemy is Marvin the Martian.
- Dodgers had a full length sequel in 1980 and 2 short sequels in 1996 and 2003.
He is seen in the Mars Exploration Rover Mission patch. The first Duck Dodgers cartoon is played annually during the costume contest while the Dragon Con convention judges decide. He was featured in various video games, a DVD, and internet downloads. Also, he has a cameo in other cartoons and live action movies.