In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Earthworm Jim in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Earthworm Jim.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Earthworm Jim - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about EARTHWORM JIM
Earthworm Jim is a member of the Earthworm Jim casting group from the animated television series. The characters were created by Doug TenNapel, originally produced by Universal Animation Studios, and released during 1995 by the Kids’ WB! channel. This cartoon was inspired by the video game called Earthworm Jim that was created in 1994.
Did you know?
- This character is an earthworm named Jim who receives a robotic super suit by extraterrestrials.
- He usually wears a silver suit with blue gloves and belt, accessorized by a galactic gun.
- His pet is Peter Puppy, girlfriend Princess What’s-Her-Name, and alter ego Evil Jim.
- Others are Evil Cat, PsyCrow, Bob Killer Goldfish, Queen Slug-for-a-Butt, Professor Monkey-for-a-head.
- The plot involves protecting the suit from theft by those willing to exploit its powers for harm.
Other storylines include him seeking a power source for his suit, or comes to Earth for returning a neighbor’s kitchen item. Also, characters talk to the audience and the narrator. Endings to the show may comprise the princess being crushed by a cow. Since then, there have been action figures, comics, VHS, and DVD, some of which are available on the website Amazon.com of the internet.