WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Donnell From Star Fox' AND acf_name_exists_in_folder IN (1,2)' at line 1]
SELECT * FROM animalnames WHERE acf_animalname = 'Wolf O'Donnell From Star Fox' AND acf_name_exists_in_folder IN (1,2)
In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Wolf Odonnell From Star Fox in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Wolf Odonnell From Star Fox.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Wolf Odonnell From Star Fox - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about WOLF O’DONNELL from Star Fox
Wolf O’Donnell is a member in the casting group for the Star Fox video game series. The concept was designed by Shigeru Miyamoto in 1993 for gaming platforms Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U.
Did you know?
- Wolf’s alias is Lord O’Donnell and is from the Star Fox organization as leader of Star Wolf.
- He is a silver fox with white eyebrows including cranial fur crest and tail tip; black leather armor including gloves, boots, and eye patch; a dark blue chest plate and headset with optical receiver.
- His rival Fox McCloud is a loyal employee of Star Fox and has therefore become the target of Wolf.
- He has good piloting skills and expert physical capabilities, with the goal of mutiny.
- His vehicles are the Arwing and Wolfen aircrafts, and the Landmaster terrain tank.
Some current game titles include Star Fox, Star Fox 64, Star Fox Adventures, Star Fox: Assault, Star Fox Command, and Star Fox 64 3D. Some cancelled game titles include Star Fox 2 (home version), Star Fox (portable version), and 2.3 Star Fox (arcade version). A future home system version called Star Fox for Wii U is in production. Related games are Super Smash Bros. series and WarioWare: Smooth Moves. Literary influences are Monthly Nintendo Power Comics and Star Fox 64 manga.