In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Farfetchd in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Farfetchd.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Farfetchd - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Farfetchd
This wild duck Pokemon is of the flying-normal variety, and unlike many other Pokemon does not evolve or de-evolve into any other species. They appear to be ordinary ducks, with brown feathers and a white underbelly, as well as a V-shaped crest upon its forehead. Its wings are significantly important to this bird, not only as means of flight but as hands as well, which it uses to grab things. They have yellow legs with webbed feet that help them to move around on top of the surface of bodies of water. They like to live in grassy areas, particularly where leek grows.
Did you know?
- This Pokemon is always seen carrying a leek or spring onion with it. It adores them, and never goes around without one.
- The Farfetch’d species has an obsession with sticks. They will even fight other Pokemon if it means getting the “best” stick in the bunch.
- They have been used to steal other peoples’ Pokemon, by nefarious trainers.
- When in flight, Farfetch’d will hold its leek or onion in its beak.
- They will wield their leek/onion as if it were a sword.
- Because Farfetch’d tastes good to humans when cooked, this Pokemon has become endangered.
Additional Facts about Farfetch’d : The leek is considered to be far more than just a trinket to the Farfetch’d Pokemon. It is a way of life to this creature, as they use these vegetables as weapons, an emergency source of food, or material used for the building of its nest. These birds will literally defend their leek with their very lives, as well as areas where the leek is supposed to grow. They take this veggie very seriously, even using it when engaging in combat with other Pokemon!