In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Hitmonchan in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Hitmonchan.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Hitmonchan - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Hitmonchan
Yes it shares the same name-type as Hitmonlee, yes it’s also a fighting Pokémon, however there is no connection between the two Pokémon. Hitmonchan specialises in boxing and can throw a series of awesome punches at amazing speeds. All Hitmonchans are male. They have two main attacks known as Iron Punch and Keen Eye. It has been known to punch faster than the human eye can see. But like all great boxers, it needs to rest and recharge every three minutes Did you know?
- Punching in a cork screw action, Hitmonchan are capable of punching through concrete
- Hitmonchan has an ability for Inner Focus, meaning it will never flinch and will stay in a constant state of calm
- Hitmonchan is said to carry the spirit of previous boxing professionals
- Pokedex has reported these to be nicknamed ‘The Punching Demon’
- Out of its abilities Keen Eye and Iron Fist, each Hitmonchan can only possess one
Hitmonchan prefer to hide in urban areas and spend their time practising their punches. They are extremely strong willed with an attitude for never being defeated by a difficult situation. Very mSuch like many of its boxing idols