In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Howard The Duck in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
How to Draw Howard The Duck
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Howard The Duck.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Howard The Duck - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about HOWARD THE DUCK from Marvel
Howard the Duck is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in 1973 by the Marvel Comics franchise before Disney merged with them.
- His alias is Son of Satan and is a master of Quack-Fu.
- He wears a white long sleeve shirt and gloves, a blue coat and hat, and red necktie with black spots.
- He is affiliated with teams: Defenders, All-Night Party, Daydreamers, A.R.M.O.R., and Fearsome Four.
- His abilities include Iron Duck armor grants, magic manipulation, chest-mounted searchlight, foot-mounted leaping coils, flamethrowers in both arms, superhuman strength and durability.
- He is a character in the 2014 live-action movie Guardians of the Galaxy.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.