In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Kingler in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Kingler.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Kingler - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Kingler
Like the well known king crab, Kingler has one mighty claw which it uses as a powerful offence weapon in battle and in self defence. Kingler is much bigger than its predecessor, Krabby, at an amazing size of 4’3”. With its massive body mass and leg span, this makes most normal crabs look pathetic. Its massive fangs and wide mouth make it easy to pry open the shells of prey, such as Shellder and even Cloyster, with a shell that is said to be ‘impossible’ to open from the outside.
Did you know?
- Although a mighty weapon, Kinger’s giant claw can throw it off balance and/or cause fatigue if overused
- Kinglers communicate by waving their pincers in various forms
- Kingler’s large inner fangs are about the same height as Krabby
- Kinger has an awesome attack stat of 130, making it one of the strongest Pokémon of the 1st generation
- Although not a fast mover on land, Kingler is an excellent swimmer and can even swim using the crawl method
Kingler is definitely a Pokémon to have on your side. Its trainer will often stand a very good chance in battle thanks to its surprising speeds and unpredictability