In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Koffing in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Koffing.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Koffing - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Koffing
Koffing is one of the more dangerous and unpredictable Pokémon out there. Its huge supply of toxic gases can cause sniffles and teary eyes. In extreme cases they can also cause immense nausea and fainting. As well as this, Koffing are also prone to explosionsIf a Koffing’s gasses are exposed to hot weather or fire, they can ignite and explode instantly, causing extreme levels of devastation.
Did you know?
- Koffing’s gasses are created by a mixture of its own toxins and a diet of garbage
- Koffing has the ability to fly as its gasses are lighter than air
- The skin of a Koffing is very similar to the surface of a balloon
- Koffing’s eyes are completely vacant, meaning they hardly ever concentrate on the direction it’s going in or what is in front of it. Koffing simply lives on impulse
- The higher the temperature, the more gas Koffing will create at very high risk
These Pokémon are commonly found living in dark urban areas where there is plenty of access to garbage left behind by humans which it can live on. If it weren’t for the toxic gas, Koffing would be great for the environment!