In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Magmar in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Magmar.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Magmar - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Magmar
Magmar is practically a living, breathing furnace with a scolding hot body temperature and a capability to turn other Pokémon and humans into ash. This merciless Pokémon will happily use its full fire power against even the smallest challengers and drag them down into the lava where it lives. Its strange shaped head is made with extremely strong bone and muscle which is can use to knock out its opponent at great speed
Did you know?
- Magmar’s body temperature is almost 2,200°F (1,200 °C) and can heat its surrounding air to such a level it can deter any electrical attack
- If Magmar feels somewhere is too cold for it, it’ll spit fire to scorch the surroundings making it more suitable for it to be there
- Magmar can be male and female, however females are extremely rare, making only 25% of the Magmar population
- As an intimidation technique, Magmar will pump out fire from all over its body, often burning its surroundings in the process
- When Magmar throws a punch, the energy and its body temperature are so high it creates a heat trail behind it in the air
Of all the fire Pokémon, Magmar is one of the most feared, yet in battle, if nearly defeated, it will back down and retreat to its volcanic lava pit for comfort