In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Magneton in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Magneton.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Magneton - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Magneton
Magneton is the evolution of Magnemite, and evolves into Magnezone when leveled up inside of a special kind of magnetic field. This Pokemon consists of three Magnemite that have become stuck together with the force of their own magnetism, but it is possible for a Magnemite to evolve into Magneton if there are no others of its species around. These Magnemite can be linked in several ways, but their usual formation consists of one on top, and two on the bottom of the first one. In 3D games, they are portrayed as not being physically linked at all, instead gravitating near each other in a triangular formation. This magnetism that keeps the three Pokemon together is strong enough to dry up the air and raise the temperature in the air for up to one thousand miles. Like Magnemite, Magneton sustains itself on electrical currents.
Did you know?
- When sunspots flare up, Magneton become more commonly seen. It’s believed that this happens due to the changes taking place in the sun’s magnetic field.
- This Pokemon is fatal to mechanical devices. Large cities sound sirens to alert people of the presence of multiple Magneton.
- For that reason, it is also considered advisable to keep your Magneton in its Pokeball when not in battle.
- The reason this Pokemon wreaks so much havoc on electrical systems is because it literally consumes their electrical currents for sustenance.
- When three Magnemite join to become Magneton, their three brains become one synchronized unit.
Additional Facts about Magneton: Magneton is considered by most people to be a very robotic, modern Pokemon, as its appearance would suggest. But there are signs that this Pokemon has existed for thousands of years, long before the development of human technology as we know it today. Etchings of the Magnaton have been seen carved into the walls of recently discovered ancient ruins. This is really all that is known about the history of this mysterious Pokemon.