In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Max Goof in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Max Goof.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Max Goof - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about MAX GOOF from Disney
Max Goof is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This black canine character first appeared in 1951.
- His alias is Goofy Jr., Maximillian, Maxie, Maximus, and Maxím.
- He usually wears a red short-sleeve shirt with purple pants, and yellow shoes.
- His father is named Goofy and his pet dog is called Pluto.
- He has grandfather Goofy Sr., grandmother Gramma Goof, cousin Gilbert Goof, and cousin Debbie.
- His friends are dog PJ (Peter Pete Junior) and Donald Duck’s nephews Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.