In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Mewtwo in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Mewtwo.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Mewtwo - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Mewtwo
It is a Pokémon that resulted from genetic experiments on the Mew and hence cannot evolve to any other Pokémon. It is bipedal and its likeliness resembles a cat. It is grey with a long purple tail that extends to its underside. It can Mega evolve into Mega Mewtwo X which is more bulky and stronger, while Mega Mewtwo Y is smaller in comparison.
Did you know?
- It was created from cloning and gene splicing methods which were performed on the embryo before birth. It is the only Pokémon to be created in this form.
- Being one of the most powerful Pokémon and showcasing the most of hidden talents including telekinesis, levitation and psychic powers, it does so by conserving its energy and only utilizing it during battles.
- It is the face of a coin currency found in New Zealand.
- There are multiple theories as to the existence of other Mewtwo or even that there are evolutions of Mewtwo out there but there has never been any inconclusive evidence just fan theories.
- Although Mewtwo are generally hardened, they have been seen to show signs of compassion and a protective nature in the anime and manga series.