In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Mordecai And Rigby From Regular Show in 14 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Mordecai And Rigby From Regular Show.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Mordecai And Rigby From Regular Show - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about Mordecai from Regular Show
Regular Show focuses around Mordecai and Rigby, two animals who work at a local park. Mordecai is a tall, 23-year-old blue jay who is best friends with Rigby. He is laid-back and often plays video games with Rigby instead of doing his work. Although he tries to avoid work whenever possible, he is often is responsible when it is needed. Mordecai is very kind-hearted and would do anything for his friends.
Did you know?
- Mordecai has a crush on Margret, a bright red robin who works at a local coffee shop.
- It was revealed that Mordecai went to art school, but left because he couldn’t draw portraits.
- In the first season finale “Mordecai and the Rigbys”, Mordecai is taught how to look cool on stage by his future self.
- J. G. Quintel, the creator of Regular Show, voices Mordecai.
- Mordecai is excellent at video games and “punchies”, often beating Rigby.
Although considered a slacker, Mordecai is the more intelligent and responsible of the two main characters in Regular Show. He often is left to clean up messes that Rigby has left behind, or save him from danger, but always sticks by his best friend.