In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Nala From The Lion King in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Nala From The Lion King.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Nala From The Lion King - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about NALA from The Lion King
Nala is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the 1994 film The Lion King.
- Her boyfriend is Simba, daughter Kiara, and acquaintances Timon, Pumbaa, and Rafiki.
- She is as playful, adventurous, and mischievous, as her boyfriend is.
- The role in the movie The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride, was as a supporting wife.
- Her role in the movie The Lion King 1½, is as a reference to how she met her husband.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.