In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Roger Rabbit in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Roger Rabbit.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Roger Rabbit - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about ROGER RABBIT from Disney
Roger Rabbit is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the 1988 film Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- Roger is a tall white shy and nervous bunny with a severe stutter.
- He wears red overalls with yellow buttons, blue tie with yellow dots, a tuft of red hair on his head, yellow gloves, blue eyes, and a pink nose.
- His catchphrase that he is known for is “P-b-b-b-blease!”
- He was seen on short films in movie theaters, a television series, comics, theme parks, ice skating shows, video games, cameos, and in a future.
His girlfriend is a human named Jessica.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.