In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Nemo From Finding Nemo in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Nemo From Finding Nemo.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Nemo From Finding Nemo - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about NEMO from Finding Nemo
Nemo is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was designed by Andrew Stanton and first appeared in the 2003 movie Finding Nemo.
- His father is an orange clownfish named Marlin, who becomes lost when his son is abducted by divers.
- The home is in the Great Barrier Reef.
- His mother was a female clownfish named Coral who wanted one of her babies to be named Nemo.
- Nemo has no mother or siblings, after a barracuda killed her and ate most of the eggs.
- Dory is a friend of Marlin who helps him to find his son.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.