In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Peppa Pig in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Peppa Pig.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Peppa Pig - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about PEPPA PIG
Peppa Pig is a member of the Peppa Pig & Friends casting group from a British animated television series. The characters are all mammals, with stories aimed at a preschool audience. They were designed by Astley Baker Davies, and originally displayed on May 31st 2004 in the United Kingdom, by the eOne Family company (formerly E1 Kids).
Did you know?
- The show is distributed in 190 territories as children’s entertainment. by
- This cartoon is aired by Nick Jr. and Channel 5, in United States, Scandinavia, France, Germany, etc.
- Media distributors include the Contender Entertainment Group and Rubber Duck Entertainment.
- There have been over 100 million British pounds of retail sales in the 2009 alone.
- This current production runs for 5 minutes in each episode.
The Peppa Pig franchise is one of the largest trending entertainment brands in Britain. The main characters are Peppa Pig and her parents Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig, including siblings, grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousin. Within the story is included a variety of other animals belonging to a variety of species.