In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Princess Cadence From My Little Pony in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Princess Cadence From My Little Pony.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Princess Cadence From My Little Pony - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about Princess Cadence from My Little Pony
Princess Cadence is a character featured in the 2010 series “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”. She first appears in the second season finale, getting ready to marry her husband-to-be Shining Armor. Princess Cadence is initially shown to be demanding and bossy, but it is revealed that the shape-shifting changeling Queen Chrysalis took her place to try and take over Canterlot Kingdom. The real Cadence is kind and caring and loves to help others.
Did you know?
- “Princess Mi Amore Cadenza” is Princess Cadence’s name on the wedding invitation.
- Cadence is one of the few Alicorn Princesses in Equestria, and is known as the “Crystal” Princess.
- Her “Cutie Mark” is a crystal heart, referencing her kind heart and Crystal Kingdom.
- A “Cadence” is type of rhythm used in music and was used in several songs sung by Cadence in the show.
- Princess Celestia and Luna adopted the orphaned Cadence, turning her into an Alicorn.
Princess Cadence becomes the princess of the Crystal Kingdom after marrying Shining Armor. After exhausting herself by constantly using her magic to defend her kingdom, Twilight Sparkle discovers a Crystal Heart that turns Cadence into a real crystalized pony and helps to defend the kingdom.