In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Rainbow Dash From My Little Pony in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Rainbow Dash From My Little Pony.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Rainbow Dash From My Little Pony - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony
In 1982 a toy company called Hasbro released a line of toy pony figurines. Bonnie Zacherle was the creator of the first rubber figurines in 1981. The toy line lead to an animated series called “My Little Pony Tales.” The most recent incarnation of My Little Pony is “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.” The 2010 series a character named Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash is the tomboyish Pegasus who is a skilled athlete. She is an aqua colored Pegasus with a rainbow striped mane.
Did you know?
- Rainbow Dash is a weather-mare—meaning she patrols the skies for storms.
- Her desire to be the best led to her cheating during the “Iron Pony Competition.”
- Affectionately called “Dashie” by fans.
- Rainbow Dash is a big fan of an elite group of fliers called “The Wonderbolts.”
- Has a pet tortoise named “Tank.”
- Rainbow Dash sports a “Cutie Mark” on right back flank which is a cloud with a rainbow.
Effect on Pop Culture: The show Friendship is Magic has created a huge fan base. Not only do young girls, the target audience enjoy the show, but adults have embraced it as well. Adult female fans refer to themselves has “Pegasisters.” While male fans call themselves “Bronies.”