In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Rhydon in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Rhydon.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Rhydon - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Rhydon
Rhydon, the 6’3” rhino Pokémon with great abilities and a drill-like horn. It has been recorded as to be able to topple buildings over with a swipe of its extremely strong tale, showing that its love for demolition stays with it through evolution from Rhyhorn. Its armour-like body protects it from immense temperatures and heavy blows from many of its challengers. It is said to be able to withstand a shot from a fired cannonball.
Did you know?
- Thanks to its tough armour-like skin, Rhydon has been said to be able to pass through streams of hot, volcanic magma
- Rhydon has a well developed brain but, like Rhyhorn, can have a fairly bad memory
- Rhydon is also known as the ‘Drill Pokémon’
- The highest temperature Rhydon can live in is 3,600 degrees
- Rhydon’s horn can bore through solid rock and diamond with great ease
Rhydon are very hard to come by and also difficult to approach. For protection, they take full advantage of the fact they can survive in such high temperatures that many other Pokémon and humans would not be able to. The only disadvantage to that amazing armour skin is it makes Rhydon completely insensitive.