In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Seaking in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Seaking.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Seaking - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Seaking
Seaking is the name of the name given to the large, orange fish-like Pokémon evolving from Goldeen. Seaking is much larger at a size of 4’3” and a lot more dangerous than Goldeen; for instance it has extremely sharp piranha-like fangs and even more powerful fins. Parent-couples of Seaking spend all of the autumn spawning season guarding their eggs. They guard them with literally their lives and will attack even the biggest predators who should come near the nest
Did you know?
- Seakings can not only swim very fast upriver but they can even swim up waterfalls with a good amount of ease
- They use their sharp, powerful horns to burrow into riverbeds so they have a place to shelter their eggs from strong currents or predators
- Male Seakings are a lot fatter and vibrant in colour than the females with larger horns
- In the mating season, males will perform a glamorous dance to attract females
- Seaking’s horn is able to deflect electric attacks and send the shock back to the foe making the attack in the first place
Seakings and Goldeens are very social Pokémon with each other, yet Seaking clearly take pride in their greater strength.