In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Starmie in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Starmie.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Starmie - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Starmie
Starmie’s large jewel core has the ability to glow in seven different colours depending on its mood. This can also be used as a form of communication between other Starmie. Starmie evolves from Staryu to gain a much bigger jewel stone on its core and an extra five arms. These new arms have the ability to spin 360 degrees at high speed to help it swim at high speed and to attack.
Did you know?
- There is belief that Starmie is in fact an extra terrestrial or alien from another planet because of its ability to transmit telecommunications to the sky. This theory has been proven to be a myth
- Starmie can emit electrical waves that are powerful enough to reach the furthest parts of the universe
- Mysteriously, Starmie can give out a signature cry like most other Pokémon without the use of a mouth
- Its most dangerous attack is its ability to spin at amazing speeds, able to knock even some of the toughest competitors unconscious
- Starmie can float mid-air with thanks to psychic powers
Starmie was for a while not spotted as much in the anime series, however it is now making appearances again. Starmie has developed a good following for its unique appearance and its mysterious cry