In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Tentacool in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Tentacool.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Tentacool - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Tentacool
This poison and water-type Pokemon looks a lot like a jellyfish, but with fewer tentacles. The light blue body is accented with two red, transparent crystals on its sides and one smaller crystal in the middle. Its two tentacles hang from beneath the Pokemon’s body and contain stingers that are effective at protecting the Tentacool against predators. This Pokemon can also use beam energy that is created by the absorption of sunlight.
Did you know?
- The Tentacool sometimes washes up onto shore, where it risks becoming sick and dehydrated.
- This Pokemon can control other Pokemon for as long as they are touching their victim with its tentacles.
- Ninety-nine percent of the Tentacool’s body is water.
- A dehydrated Tentacool can be revived if placed back into water.
- They use toxic feelers to guide and protect themselves in the water.
- Its eyes are completely transparent.
Additional Facts about Tentacool: In the anime series, there was once a bounty placed on the heads of Tentacool and Tentacruel who had been destroying a construction site. When Team Rocket attempted to slay them, one Tentacool became a giant of its own form and led the others into an uprising against them. They were unrelenting until stopped by Misty. They are a common inhabitant of Lake Lucid. It can be very unsafe to be surrounded by many of these Pokemon at a time.