In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Vulpix in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Vulpix.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Vulpix - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Vulpix
It is a Fire-type Pokemon and will evolve into Ninetales when exposed to a Fire stone. It resembles a fox with a red brown body fur as well as orange curled tail tips. It has one white tail at birth but splits and becomes more curled.
Did you know?
- It has a literal fire inside it which is why it can manipulate fire to great extremes.
- It can also spit fire as a mechanism of cooling its body when outside temperatures are higher than normal.
- It fakes injury to escape the ultimate destruction of some opponents it cannot seem to defeat. Probably not a good idea to pet this one.
- Alola Vulpix expel cold breath rather hot breath which can freeze anything.
- Alola Vulpix tail can also produce ice to lower the external temperature to balance its internal temperature.
It resides in grasslands but the Alola Vulpix resides in icy mountains away from humans to avoid other Pokemon. It utilizes its powerful flames using a spin move to corner an opponent and then can damage it completely with fire. It can also control fire and make fire balls which it can use to attack in battles.