In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Weezing in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Weezing.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Weezing - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Weezing
Just like its predecessor Koffing, Weezing is a floating, spherical Pokémon emitting toxic gas from its protrusions. The main difference being, of course, that Weezing has two heads instead of one. Both heads are linked together by a tube which feeds nutrients and toxins to and from each head. Weezings prefer to live in dark, dirty urban areas and particularly like to hide away in dirty abandoned buildings.
Did you know?
- Weezing feeds at night on dust particles from garbage and toxins from hazardous waste
- Weezing’s body can stretch outwards increasing in size, depending on the amount of toxic gas it contains
- The smell of a Weezing is terrible, yet it gets worse with the more toxic gasses it eats
- Weezing mixes its toxic gasses by swapping them around each of its heads
- Triple headed Weezings have been discovered but are extremely rare and very dangerous
But Weezing is not all bad smells and toxic fumes! If diluted properly by professionals, Weezing’s gasses can be transformed into top quality perfumes and can be sold for a fairly high price. If trained well, Weezing will be a loyal Pokémon and carry out any duties asked, but upset it and be prepared to grab your nose pegs